We will be remote learning for an indeterminate period of time. As such, we need students to be present in their digital learning. Here’s what you can do:
- Open your @bps101.net E-Mail. This should be your primary E-Mail address for school-related materials. You should check this EVERYDAY.
- Sign up for Google Classroom and enroll in your choir classes. You should receive your invitation in your @bps101.net E-Mail.
- Familiarize yourself with Google Calendar. Mr. Barsch will send out Calendar appointments for class. You should learn how to RSVP to Calendar appointments as well.
- I will usually only have 20-30 minutes of Google Meet time, followed by other activities which may include small-group Google Meets or other activities that I assign. Our Google Meet will usually be at the beginning of our scheduled block.
- If possible, be in a location with strong WIFI or wired internet connection. Try to be somewhere private in case you need to sing. Headphones are recommended.
- If you cannot be in the Google Meet for any reason, please change your availability in this Classroom assignment to No or Maybe and send me an email. You can leave a note on your Calendar reply, but please bear in mind that those notes are not private so everyone in class will see the note you write.