Information regarding admission process for the 7 pm BHS/RMS Showtime
Have tickets for the 7:00 pm performances of the BHS and RMS show choirs?
- Doors will open at 6:00 pm to begin lining up in the loop around the high school (Enter the BFAC main entrance on Wilson Street.)
- Upon entrance have your entire party together BEFORE entering the line and have your tickets out.
- House staff will walk the line with the door list checking parties in and verifying quantities of tickets match the BFAC door list.
- During the above process, your purchased ticket will be exchanged for an admission ticket to the theatre. This new admission ticket will be the only ticket to get you into the actual theatre.
- Continue to check the website for tickets, as tickets are released more tickets may become available online.
- There will be a will-call line between the Black Box and the Main stage North doors. As tickets become available we will admit patrons from that line.
- EMAIL - email@example.com to let the box office know the quantity of tickets you are able to release.
We have added a 4:00 pm performance which will feature only the High School groups. Tickets are now available on the BFAC website. Should you want to switch your tickets from the 7:00 pm to the 4:00 pm performance please contact the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org to release your tickets to the 7:00 pm performance. We are certain there will be patrons happy to accept those released tickets.