Here are a few details:
- All auditioning students will come to the BHS Choir room from 6-8 pm on April 23. Please enter the school through door N6, which is on the Wilson Street side. We'll post videos of the choreography as well to help kids practice.
- At some point before 4/27, each auditioner will sing a song of their choice for me.
- Here are a few song options, but they are welcome to sing something else they have prepared. Pop, music theater, country, jazz are appropriate. Please note that you will only be able to access the folder if you are signed in to your BPS101 account.
- If they are bringing their own song, please bring a piano part for me to play. If you are using one of the options I gave, you won't need to print anything out: I'll have it ready.
- I will video record the audition, and Miss O'Neill and I will review the videos. Go ahead and click this link & sign up for one of the time slots. Notice that the Thursday slots are at RMS, and the others are at BHS. Please also note that your calendar settings need to have correct set the time zone. I have had students come at the wrong time because their personal calendar didn't have the time zone set correctly. Please note the time and location of your appointment carefully.
- On Friday, April 27 at 4:30, all auditioners will come to the BHS choir room to demonstrate the dance. We will practice it together a few times, then they will go in groups of 4 or 5 until we've seen everyone. Often, students are able to get done before 6:30.
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions!
Let me know if you have questions!