- All teachers will be taking attendance each day for each class. Each student must login to the choir class Google Meet (video call) during the block during the scheduled day.
- I will usually only have 20-30 minutes of Google Meet time, followed by other activities which may include small-group Google Meets or other activities that I assign. Our Google Meet will usually be at the beginning of our scheduled block.
- Please use the Google Meet link found in the Google Classroom header for each class period.
- If possible, be in a location with strong WIFI or wired internet connection. Try to be somewhere private in case you need to sing. Headphones are recommended.
- If you cannot be in the Google Meet for any reason, please change your availability in this Classroom assignment to No or Maybe and send me an email. You can leave a note on your Calendar reply, but please bear in mind that those notes are not private so everyone in class will see the note you write.
All of us remember how remote learning worked last year in regards to attendance. This year, our school district has enacted some other guidelines for our classes regarding attendance. You must follow your class schedule online.
The Latest News from BHS Choir
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions