Tickets are completely free, but must be reserved in advance.
Please follow the directions below to reserve numerous tickets:
1. Go to: http://www.bataviafineartscentre.org/tickets/
2. Click "Purchase Individual Tickets"
3. Select "Buy Tickets" next to the holiday themed "Batavia Music" logo.
4. Click on the concert time that you would like to attend.
5. Enter the number of tickets you would like.
6. Click 'check out' if your reservation is correct.
7. You may have to create a free account with the Batavia Fine Arts Centre to continue.
8. Enter your customer login info (if you do not have an account, you can
create one. Your account will make the ticket process easier for future
performances in the BFAC).
9. Click 'continue' for the purchase (they are free)
10. Click 'complete purchase' (If you want to give a donation to the BFAC you can provide credit info. Otherwise, leave the amount blank.)
11. Click 'click here to print your e-ticket' to print your tickets. Your printed ticket will admit you to the performance.
Once tickets are sold out, you can contact the BFAC box office at 630-937-8930 to be placed on the waiting list. Extra tickets will be released in the order of the waiting list.
Please contact your music director if you have questions. We are really looking forward to this wonderful event!
-Peter, Chris, Nathan, and Brian
The Batavia HS Music Faculty