- Trip to Six Flags Great America!
- BHS Choir will participate in the Music in the Parks Festival at Great America on Saturday, May 12, 2018. Any BHS Choir student may participate.
- Once we know who will attend, I will determine which groups will perform and which music. We will perform in the morning at a school in Gurnee, spend the day in the park, and attend an awards ceremony that evening.
- Please see this Permission Slip for pricing. Cost will need to vary depending on the number of students. Transportation costs are higher than I initially anticipated. I would expect the full student price to be around $105-110. People with Great America season passes do not have to pay for their admission again. Their cost simply covers the festival and transportation.
- Chaperones: I would like one chaperone per 8-10 students. The exact number will be determined by the number of participating students. The cost to chaperones (Park admission and one food-stand voucher) will be around $65. If you have a Great America Season Pass, there may be no cost at all, though you wouldn't get a food voucher. Please indicate your willingness to chaperone on the Permission Slip.
- A $20 deposit will be due to Mr. Barsch by Monday, April 16. The remainder of the money will be due to Mr. Barsch by Tuesday, May 1. You may pay the full amount by April 16 if you would like. Any fundraising "Charms" money you have saved through the Buffs may be used.
- Once I return from leave, I will make a Permission Slip for your to sign and turn in with your deposit.
Please see the following instructions from the BFAC staff about ticketing for the 4pm or 7 pm Showtime performances
Information regarding admission process for the 7 pm BHS/RMS Showtime
Have tickets for the 7:00 pm performances of the BHS and RMS show choirs?
We have added a 4:00 pm performance which will feature only the High School groups. Tickets are now available on the BFAC website. Should you want to switch your tickets from the 7:00 pm to the 4:00 pm performance please contact the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org to release your tickets to the 7:00 pm performance. We are certain there will be patrons happy to accept those released tickets.
The Latest News from BHS Choir
Contact: email@example.com with any questions